Monday, October 31, 2022

🤍Happy Homemaker Monday🤍


I am so glad you are here!!

I am joining in with Sandra's 
"Happy Homemaker Monday"
Please click the link and join in the fun and visit Sandra and all the wonderful Blogs in the linksy. 

🖐
:::::Waving:::::
Grab your self a cup of hot coffee☕ and visit for awhile.


It rained all day Sunday and it was a cozy day.
Church was amazing and I love it so much.

I was working on getting my house in order after the party.  I hosted 16 people, and so I had a lot to put away and straighten.....BRING ON THE CHRISTMAS TREE!  I am ready....lol.


I have a record player and I had gotten some Christmas records last year, so I am super excited to start playing them again and Sirius radio is going to start their Christmas music soon.  I just love Christmas music.
One of my favorite Christmas songs ever is,
"Mary's Boy Child"


/>

What is the Weather like:






Right now I am:
Typing out this post and excited to visit all of you again. 
 It is so fun and exciting!

I am pondering and thinking about:
All the things that I want to do for Christmas.
Creating my winter bucket list too.
📝

What I am reading:
I am still on the same books, I was so busy last week getting ready for my party, I was not able to read as much as I want.  I will make up for it this week though...tee hee!



What is on my TV:
Screen Saver
Boooooooo...tee hee




How I am feeling:
I am so relieved the last week went well...it was a lot....lol.  I love being a wife and mother, but I had a lot going on....and I enjoyed every single moment of it, but I am grateful for a slower week this week.



Big Pie in the Sky Pizza


Garlic Pork Chops
Loaded Mashed Potatoes
Turnip Greens with Pepper Sauce
Fresh Green Salad
*
Chicken and rice Casserole
Green Beans
Cucumber Tomato Salad
Homemade Dinner Rolls
*
Sheet Pan Dinner
Chicken Thighs
Roasted Veggies; Broccoli, Peppers, Onions, Green Beans, Zucchini, Potatoes
Salad


*

Hamburger Macaroni and Cheddar Cheese Casserole
Steamed Peas
Cesar Salad
Rolls
*
Family Fun Night
*
Leftovers or Takeout


To~Do List
Laundry
Floors
toilets
laundry (Teehee)
vacuum
wipe mirrors
finish projects
linens
bedding
stairs
wipe down cabinets in 
kitchen
***************


From my camera:
📸

My Chocolate on chocolate eyeball dirt cake, from my Halloween birthday party on Saturday for my Father in Law.





**************************************






James 5:15

James 5:15, KJV: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. Pray, pray, pray!!
God listens. God answers prayers. God can perform miracles. God wants to hear from you. He loves us all, God is love. God is unconditional love.
I am God's girl ! I need God everyday, he is my rock and helps me in everything. Sometimes, if you look at me and I look like I am deep in thought, I am usually talking to God or praying or just thanking him for absolutely everything. God never says no, he may just be saying, not yet.





🤍🤍🤍


 Don't forget to go to Sandra's Blog and join in the

8 comments:

Luludou said...

Looks like you had a great party. Love the cake. Listening to the music you put up for us. Thanks.
Have a great week

Jean said...

Glad the party went well! Cute cake. I'm not quite ready to think Christmas but I do love Christmas music so I'm listening to the song you shared. Hope you have a wonderful week!

Mari said...

Glad the party went well and that your next week will be a little quieter. The cake is cute!
I'm so glad the week starts with Sunday - being together with fellow Christians is such a blessing!

Julieann said...

@Luludou, Yes!!! The party was a success..Thank you. It was fun. I adore my Father in Law, so I was happy to do it.
Julieann

Julieann said...

@Jean, YES!!! Christmas music, anytime :)
Julieann

Julieann said...

Mari!!! YES, my week always starts with Jesus!!!
Thank you for your sweet comment and visiting.:)))))
Julieann

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Hello Dear Friend
Sorry I'm so late this week. I pinched a nerve in my neck/back and have had to limit computer time. You're a kindred spirit as I love Christmas music too and Mary's Boy Child is one of the absolute best! All the feels.
Your menu sounds delish! And I love your devotional. Blessings 🙏

threesidesofcrazy said...

Sorry to be running so late! The week just got away from me with dog sitting, new kittens and errands to do. Oh my that eyeball cake is truly something! We have Christmas music going here also and my tree is 80% up. I just love the Christmas season. I hope you'll join us some for Blogmas this year. Have a GREAT weekend.