Wednesday, October 05, 2022

Fall is Definitely in the Air #autumn #fall

 Fall has arrived in Georgia.  The air is cool and crisp in the morning and some mornings have a cold bite.  The weather warms up but there is still the feel of fall.  The weather is warm, but not a summer warm.  The sun has a different feel on your face.  I noticed all around me, that the leaves are falling and starting to change.  Oh, how beautiful the colors are.  Here is a picture of the leaves on my lawn.  It isn't much, but it is a sign that summer is leaving and fall is coming.  



Here is the sky, the beautiful blue sky,  with touches of baby blue, pale turquoise, vibrant steel blue and lovely cumulus clouds that look like white
 fluffy cotton ball clouds. 




Breezy, lovely  

A Haiku by Julieann

Colorful autumn
cozy breezy, lovely fall
whilst waiting for peace
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



I started drawing and realize how much I love it. 
 Last night when all work was done, I grabbed my sketch pad and drew a pumpkin....





I have laundry going and I am ready to switch loads over. Oh, how I love laundry.  I love the smell of clean clothes and crisp, clean, sometimes ironed clothes hanging in the closet or folded nicely in your drawer. I am at the moment washing whites....how lovely white towels are when they are clean and bleached and smell so nice.  I get my towels mostly at Costco and also at Target and Kohl's  They all have nice towels. I like white because I can bleach them.  Bleach is my friend at some instances....just regular bleach.  The cleaners that have been around forever work sometimes the best.

For example, there is this....I love this stuff so much 






Dinner tonight is going to be 
"The Oogie Boogie Worms" for dinner
out of my very special, "The Nightmare Before Christmas Cookbook"

Have a beautifully, lovely fall day and watch the leaves fall and notice the colors that they are.  Pick a leaf and put it in a book and close it.  One day you will find that leaf when you open the book and it will make you smile...promise!











No comments: