Monday, October 27, 2008

Before Picture---> *Updated!

This is my 1 year old's idea of how to organize my Tupperware--now, he really has lost interest--and I have now put up a baby gate to my kitchen to keep my puppy and the baby seperated for the time being--so my cabinet does have a chance to stay nice if I can figure out a way to oraginze it---->

This is exactly how it looks right now:

I will post an after picture----keep your eye out for that:)

UPDATE
Here is the after:


It is better--but I am still on the look out for a better method--at least it is neat now:)

8 comments:

Angelena said...

I remember when my boys used to do that!

CONNIE'S THOUGHTS FROM THE HEART said...

It looks very nice. It is so hard to keep that part of my cabinet looking neat also. Have a great week. connie

Maria said...

It looks nice now, but I also love how well little kevin did his organizing :)

Anonymous said...

Me and little Kevin have a lot in common in organizational skills! LOL Ok...if he decides to write a blog, please link us up! :) I'm still waiting for the "Julieann isn't perfect" post!

Mrs.Ruiz said...

mine looks like the first picture:)

Rhonda in OK said...

It looks good!
I know keeping my Tupperware things is an ongoing task, every few months or so I have to sort them out and reorganize them.

Ms. Tee said...

Thank you for your sweet comment!
I love to organize, I just don't do it enough. It's always so rewarding, though, to see the finished project. :)

Sondra said...

I have the same problem with my plastic containers. There really must be a better way.