Saturday, May 10, 2008

Yay!---> Duggars Are Having Their 18th Baby!

In my comments, Jackie so kindly told me that Michelle was expecting her 18th baby--so of course I had to research it...LOL. It is funny because the day before I was just reading something on their website. Anyway, yes, she is expecting and I am so thrilled for the Duggar family--she is due in January of 2009, and I get so excited every time I hear she is having another sweet baby. This is certainly not for everyone, but I just adore this family--YAY--congratulations.

You can read and see a video all about new baby 18 HERE

...and you can read all about the Duggars and get their famous Tater Tot Casserole recipe HERE

P.S. If they have a girl--don't you think JULIE is a nice name? :::Giggle:::

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And if she doesn't choose Julie she can choose Jacqueline! It's a good thing she chose "J" as she has lots of options.

Sondra said...

Oh, I love the Duggers! I think Julie is the perfect name to fit in with the other J names.

Anonymous said...

Julieanne:

Its so nice to find people that can see this joy and not get negative for the fact she is having her 18th.

It makes me stop and say (to those peope) okay how many is too many ?

Some might say six is. Who is to say what is too many?

I love them too. Dare to be different :)

Lori said...

I read that story in the newspaper.
That is amazing.

I agree with you...I like the name Julie too...hehe

Mrs. U said...

I get excited for the Duggar's ,too, every time I hear of a new little blessing being formed for them!!! How wonderful, indeed!!! I pray they have many more!!!

His,
Mrs. U