Monday, May 12, 2008

I Didn't Think I Would Like It--->

I LOVE IT!!! I got a copy of *EveryDay with Rachael Ray* Magazine---and I absolutely love it--


I would say it is a little bit like TOH, but with a lot of caffine...LOL.

They have a 7 day menu guide with a shopping list already made out to take to the store--and a recipe for everything on that menu

---it is so inspiring--sooooo, this week when I do my shopping, I am going to take that list with me, and buy everything that I don't already have--and then I will review each recipe on my blog.

SOOOOO, now, I am going to send away for it, they sent me a specail offer--a year for 15.00 dollars, so I will be doing that--The pictures are so nice and there are so many recipes. Have you gotten this magazine yet? What did you think of it?

I typed out the weekly menu in the post below----so please take a look at the menu and let me know what you think or if you have made any of those delicous sounding meals---> Here

(Click on pictures to see more clearly)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day, Julieann!! I have missed you and I think about you everytime I see Little House on the Hallmark channel!! Both of our babies are getting so big aren't they!! =)

Betty said...

Julieann,

Thank you for the sweet comment and I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day....Betty

Rhiana said...

I love this magazine too! I'm trying to find a deal on it somewhere.

Jodi said...

I've never gotten this one, so I'll follow your posts and see your final verdict.

PS (and way off topic) Somehow or other I think I totally missed popping in to wish Kevin jr happy birthday! So to the big guy ~ little Kevin ~ a very Happy (and belated!) First Birthday. :o)

Sondra said...

I have not picked up one of her magazines yet. I do love her new haircut though!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, Rachel has a sassy new haircut!
I haven't read her magazine, but I always really liked 30 Minute Meals.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Heather

Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot to mention, I love that you have the Little House theme! I loved that show as a kid---I wanted to BE Laura Ingalls Wilder. In fact, one of my friends has nicknamed me "Laura" because I like to do everything the old fashioned way.

My DH and I are planning a pilgrimage to the museum in Mansfield, MO this summer! YAY!

Kathi said...

I have not tried this magazine yet Julieann. I am inspired to get it now. Thanks.

Kathi

Mrs. U said...

What fun, Julieann!! I can't wait for your recipe review!! I've picked up the magazine a few times at the grocery store, but I have never followed her menu. I can't wait to hear how it goes!! FUN!!

Oh, and I LOVE Rachael's new hairstyle! It looks so cute on her!

His,
Mrs. U