Friday, May 02, 2008

Happy May!

I can not believe it is already Friday----wow--this week went by quick. I have been playing a bit this week--so now I have work to do. I have my laundry all brought downstairs and I am going to sort it and wash it all by the weekend. I have my bread going in the bread machine--and Kevin is napping--when he wakes up, we will go for his walk. I love that part of the day, putting him in his stroller and walking through the neighborhood---on Tuesday, I walked down the hill which is a mile, and then back up pushing his stroller--wow, did my legs feel it----I walk everyday, some days farther then others--and it is not exercise either--I refuse to say I exercise...LOL.

I apologize for not putting up my menu this week and posting my lists, time just escaped me----Tonight we are having a Roast--I bought a huge pork roast on sale for 5.00--so that is what we are having for dinner tonight. It is really quite pretty outside--I am wearing a dress and my hair is in a ponytail--and I have sandals on. I went shopping on Monday and bought Kevin some new clothes--he is growing so fast. I have to make his well baby appointment soon--they canceled it last time, because the Doctor had an emergency--so I need to reschedule. Checkups--dentists and Tony and I need our eyes checked again---Tony especially, he needs his eyes checked , he wears contacts and says they need to be stronger--I feel so bad for him--my sight is bad, but I fear his is worse:(

Boy, was this a ramble post or what...LOL.

Question for you--you have to pick one--you can't say neither---MAYONNAISE or MIRACLE WHIP? ;)

12 comments:

Becky said...

Mayo! ALWAYS!! :-) Miracle Whip is VILE! :-) (Remember Elizabeth?)

Kelli said...

Happy May and Happy Friday, Julieann!
Mayo for me! I have loved miracle whip my whole life. About a year ago we ran out and I was forced to use mayo. Now I can't eat miracle whip! LOL
Hugs,
Kelli

Anonymous said...

Mayo. Miracle whip is gross.

Anonymous said...

micacle whip IS vile ;)

Sondra said...

Miracle whip all the way! Growing up I would eat miracle whip sandwiches and I remember on our picnics they would be a little warm and they would give me a tummy ache! LOL! You sound like me with all the doctor stuff you have to do. Next week we have 1 orthodontist appt, 3 dentist appts, 1 doctor appt, 1 medical procedure and two of us need to go to the eye dr. Wow, I am tired just talking about it all.

Sondra said...

PS I would think miracle whip fans are mostly yankees. Southerners are all about Dukes mayo. Maybe your survey will tell if I am right about that.

Julieann said...

HA Ha!! Sondra---that is funny--maybe I should put a poll up--or maybe everyone should state where they are from and what they prefer-----and Rebecca---Elizabeth totally came to mind when I asked this---oh it makes me giggle of the old *VILE* posts on KF...:)

Mrs Swan said...

Mayo 100%


Psssssst He's here.......

I am so in love- he is a babydoll!!

I have a ton more pics to post but those are some for now.

Anonymous said...

You sound busy, but good busy! Life is a bit hectic for me, more so the last two days. I have had little time to blog or post. I hope to find some time to catch up. I love going for walks. Hills are great for the legs :)

I vote Miracle Whip. The lower fat is part of it, especially being old as I am. Ha ha.

My big kids hate it and when they lived here I had to buy both.

I'm giggling at the Miracle Whip is Vile posts. Funny.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

Eewww! to both but mayonnaise is the lesser of two evils. lol!

Anonymous said...

Real mayo, definitely.....miracle whip is too sweet for my taste. I started using mayo shortly after DH and I married when I made a salad that called for 'real' mayo. Haven't ever used Miracle Whip since. *VILE*!! That is so funny....

Mrs. U said...

Mayonnaise!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Duke's Mayonnaise!! Yummm!!!

Fun question! :)

His,
Mrs. U