Today is Wednesday, and I have my list of things going. I did my grocery shopping--and I have made two things so far on my menu list: The Cajun Chicken--I had that on hand before I went shopping and I made the BBq Beef sandwiches--plus I had left over chicken and used that too--so we had a choice of BBQ beef or chicken sandwiches--I made homemade French fries too:)
BBQ Beef Sandwiches
From Every Day with Rachael Ray
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 10 min
3 tablespoons honey mustard
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
One 16-ounce bag coleslaw mix
Salt and pepper
One 1 3/4-pound boneless sirloin steak, thinly sliced crosswise
1/2 cup barbecue sauce
4 kaiser rolls, split and toasted
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the mustard and vinegar, then whisk in 3 tablespoons olive oil. Add the coleslaw mix, season with salt and pepper and toss.
2. In a large, heavy skillet, heat 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat. Add half of the steak in a single layer and cook, turning once, until barely pink, about 2 minutes; transfer to a plate. Repeat with the remaining 1/2 tablespoon olive oil and steak. Return the first batch to the skillet and stir in the barbecue sauce until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Pile the meat onto the roll bottoms and mound some slaw on top. Set the roll tops in place.
I have mentioned before that I (we) have periodically been cleaning and organizing our garage, well it is still out of control--so this is what I am going to do. I asked my Dear, Sweet Husband if he could stay home on Saturday and help me with the baby, so I can throw the ultimate garage sale--I am going to sell E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G in that garage!! (With the exception of certain things..LOL) Anyway, this should be quite interesting and quite a task if I might say. I am curious to see what people will want.
On to the picture of the bleach. In my comments this week, someone stated(waiving) they love to clean with bleach--a girl after my own heart--ME TOO!!! I try so hard to be kind to the Earth--but I need my bleach! I sure have used a lot of exclamation points today...LOL.
Okay so I have two questions for you all:
1. What tips do you have for a garage sale?
2. What is one cleaning product you just can not live with out?