Sunday, May 11, 2008

*Weekly Menu Plan*





I am following Rachael Rays 7 day menu plan as an experiment----My Menu plan with RR will actually start after I do my shopping on Tuesday, but I will add my own Monday--did you understand that...LOL.

*(All dinners are served with a fresh green salad and steamed veggies of some sort---I also like to include a starch and a dinner roll of some kind---of course with the exception of certain meals like tacos)

Weekly Menu Plan:

(In No Particular Order)

Grilled Canjun Chicken with Crisp Taters

BBQ Beef Sandwiches

Peas and Cheese Tortellini---> I will have to add some sort of meat for my Dear Husband

Spicy Pork and Pineapple

Orange Beef Broccoli

Butterfly Halibut with Smashed Potatoes

No--Bake Tuna Casserole

Okay there you have it:) I am going to take RR's Shopping list that she included in her magazine, and I will buy what I don't already have--as I make each recipe I will post the recipe, okay? Also, for those of you that know us, know my husband must have a meat dish with his dinner, so on the tuna day, I will add something else, and the fish, I will buy a piece of meat to go with the fish.

Also, this is my first time adding my link to Mr. Linky on Organizing Junkie's *Menu Plan*--(Definately not my first menu plan though;) so hop on over there and add your own link to your weekly menu and visit everyone too, for some really neat dinner ideas :::waiving to everyone that came to visit::::::

How fun is this...LOL


I am also doing a post on the new *Everyday with Rachael Ray* Magazine I received and just LOVE--so look for that post too:)

(My Blog's Home)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Your menu sounds delish! Thanks for sharing!

Monica said...

Looks like a great plan! I love RR's recipes, although they always take me more than 30 minutes...LOL!

Anonymous said...

Looks like some great recipies. Welcome to MPM!

Anonymous said...

MPM is such a great source of recipes and inspiration.

I also have a kids activity pack giveaway in conjunction with my menu plan this week.

Mandi said...

Your menu looks great! Have a wonderful week!

Anonymous said...

Looks yummy!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a yummy week ahead!
Happy MPM :)

Sara said...

Wow your menu is definatley more enticing than mine, I think I am coming to your house instead! =) Awesome menu ~ Have a great week!

Chrissy Thomas said...

Your menu sounds delicious! Have a good one!

DEHausfrau said...

Welcome to MPM! I almost always have a RR on my menu each. Say what you will about her, the recipes usually turn out good (even if they are a bit ingredient heavy)

Thanks for sharing your menu and have a great week.

Sonshine said...

Welcome to MPM! Your menu sounds delicious!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Enjoy your week!

Anonymous said...

Hi again! Thanks for stopping by! I get a lot of requests for my green chicken enchiladas, but I've never written it down. I plan on on putting it on my website in the next couple of days. I'll let you know when I do. They are very yummy! I might have to check out the Rachel Ray magazine too. People either love or hate her. I love her!

Laura said...

Oh Yum! Your Menu sounds delish! I cannot wait to hear what you think of the RR Recipes. I used to watch her show all the time! Thanks for stopping by my Blog!