Wednesday, May 21, 2008

EGGS!

I was actually quite surprised that when I went to the store today, the price of eggs have gone down slightly in price----Some of the dozen eggs were under 3.00 and here is the price of one of the 18 packs----> Look at all those eggs--->
I went next door to Wal-Mart and there eggs were only 2.29 for 18, so that is what I bought. These are pictures of the Albertson's eggs---nice selection but their prices are so high. I did get all on my list and a little more. Little Kevin is napping, and I am contemplating about my cupcakes, I think I will make them after dinner.

People look at you so odd, when you start taking pictures in a grocery store...LOL.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I'm paying about $2 a dozen. I thought that was high! Boy am I glad I don't live in CA!

Anonymous said...

Hi, couldn't resist leaving a comment on the eggs(!) I am in the U.K. and am obsessed with the price of eggs(like you I do a lot of baking and the kids love eggs too) I have done a currency conversion and I get 15 eggs for £1.50 which I work out to be $2.97!

Julieann said...

Ohhh, Anonymous, that is sooo interesting--thank you for leaving a comment---could you by chance let me know what other things cost too--like what do you pay for gas?

If you don't mind:)

Julieann