Friday, April 25, 2008

So Much To Do!

I just got back from the grocery store---and I have a ton of things I want to get done before noon tomorrow.

I was so happy with the manager specials at Ralph's today--I got 2 dozen eggs for 1.00--yay--I am making potato salad and deviled eggs with those. I have to wash the bathroom rugs, mop the kitchen floor, vacuum the living room--and prep/make all the food for tomorrow.

Menu:
Hamburgers/hot dogs--grilled
Chicken--grilled
Turkey and Ham wraps
Veggie tray
relish tray
fruit tray
Cheese tray
Potato salad
Deviled eggs
Pasta Salad
Green Salad
Homemade Hummus and pita chips
Homemade Salsa and chips
Bought Elmo Birthday Cake

That's it so far----I am sure when Kevin goes to pick up the cake,there will be something I need...LOL.

Well, I am very excited about this--a year ago on April 26th I was in the hospital. Happy Birthday, Sweet Baby Kevin--you are such a joy in my life!!! Thank you God for trusting this precious child in my care--I love you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy early birthday Little Kevin!!!!

Have a wonderful birthday party, love your menu.

Mrs Swan said...

Happy Birthday Kevin!!! Enjoy your first and smooshing your cake!!!

:)

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday, Kevin! I hope the party was a big success, Julieann!
Hugs,
Kelli

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Birthday kevin!!