Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Long Picture Post!

Happy Wednesday!! Tuesday we were out all day--we had a lot of fun. I want to show you my new welcome sign I put on my my gate leading to my house. I bought it at Michael's for 3.50--I had a coupon for half off:) Isn't it just soo cute.
I bought some new flowers--I really am in love with the daisies--so I am going to be on the look out for them in all the colors I can find.




I let Alexis pick out some too--she picked the yellow and the red out.My Grandmother gave me these Orchad plants--ohh, I was thrilled to get these--even though, I am going to go to the Farmers Market and buy one that is already in bloom too---it will be a long wait for these to flower, and I am very impatient...;)

At her house, I snapped a picture of my baby picture--I am going to ask her if I can take the picture and have it copied, since this did not come out very clear--but that is me.

I also snapped a picture of my Grandfather and my Grandmother----I think My grandma said she was about 58.

Here we are outside

Inside the kitchen

Bobby, rocking the baby
HA HA!!

This is my sister's daughter and Alexis and Emma are not only cousins very close in age, but they are such good friends too


Here they are writing HuggingAlexis riding her bike

Over America
I told her to stand, where we live-->

This is the classroom I went to when I was a little girl--yes this is the elementary school I went too:)



Alexis standing in front of my old classroom


Me!
The girls

Thank you for looking--BYE :O)







6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Oh I love the sign and the daisies too! What nice pictures you have of your grandma. Alexis is getting sooo big. Have a great day. God bless you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures Julieann, Love the flowers, I have an Orchad plant too that has already bloomed and it seems to be taken forever to bloom again, Mine looke just like yours.
deezie

Rose of Sharon said...

What great pictures! Thank you for sharing! Your grandma is so cute! I love how she looks now and she sure was pretty when she was younger! You have a lovely family!

:0) sharon

Becky said...

I love all the pictures. I look forward to planting flowers too, but I will be planting significantly later than you. :-) I love the pictures of your family, your grandmother with Kevin, and your daughter. Heck, I love all the pictures! :-)

Enjoy your week!

Kathi said...

What fun. Your grandma is so sweet. The picture of her younger reminds me of Debbie Reynolds. What fun to go back to your old school.

Kathi