Monday, April 28, 2008

Monday!

Kevin is napping. I got up at 5:30----did my morning routine--got the children off to school---cleaned the kitchen which included mopping the floor--my kitchen sparkles! I also got my Kirby and vacuumed the hard wood floor--and got all the dust off it--polished my dining room table--and took a walk with my baby to enjoy the sunshine before it gets too hot--it is supposed to be close to a hundred degrees--if it gets uncomfortable I will turn the AC on.

Kevin's birthday turned out FANTASTIC!!! I took 55 pictures...LOL--I am going to post his Birthday pictures, probably tonight--but I want to get my crockpot going--and I have to work on my menu for the week---which I will post also---and, I need to make my grocery list. Lots to do--I just love being a girl...LOL.

4 comments:

Mrs. U said...

Hi Julieann!! You have been one busy lady today!!! Don't you just love it when you accomplish so much?? :)

Homemaking is wonderful, isn't it? :)

His,
Mrs. U

Mrs. U said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. U said...

I am sorry about the deleted comment! For some reason, it posted my comment twice, so I deleted the second one.

His,
Mrs. U

Becky said...

Julieann, I'm just dying to see pictures from Little Kevin's birthday party! Post, post, post! :-)

Rebecca