Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tuesday!

A few things I didn't blog about. On Thursday morning I got a phone call from my daughter's school--she had a fever of 101.5----she slept that whole day. She missed her ballet class too---she was feeling so much better by Friday evening--then my Little Kevin, Saturday night had a fever--I was up almost the whole night rocking him---he had a difficult time nursing because his nose was stuffy too--so I had about an hour sleep on Easter. He is almost all better--except at night he seems to get a stuffy nose again, so I have had a few sleepless nights--that is okay. Tony and Kevin seemed to have escaped all that--I have been drinking a lot of fluids and taking my Pre-Natal vitamins-hoping it skips me too.

A week or so ago, I had mentioned my computer had been acting up :::sigh:::: well, it was being very temperamental and it would work only sometimes this past week--I shut it down and it kept finding corrupt files--Kevin can build a computer from nothing, he is that good---but I was a little nervous about ANYONE touching my computer because I had some pictures that I have not saved yet--anyway--it finally came to the point where my computer would not let me do anything--so Kevin, put a second hard drive in it--so I have all my pictures still plus another hard drive--it is like I have a brand new computer. I wasn't able to visit everyone the night before Easter, between a sick baby and sick computer--my computer time was limited--so I hope you all know I wished you all a wonderful day. Our Easter was very lovely. My girlfriend came over to spend it with us.

Little Kevin turns 11 months tomorrow--I can not believe my baby is almost a year old--One Year Old!!??!!

I also have a question for y'all homeschooling mom's---My daughter and I are working on her cursive writing--do any of you know of a website with good printables?

8 comments:

Primrose Hill said...

I hope your sweet family all stays well, my dear!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry little Kevin and Alexis got the yuckies.

I hope you and everyone else escape it.

Here are a couple of links of sites I like for handwriting pages.


http://www.abcteach.com/directory/basics/handwriting/dn_style_font/cursive/

http://www.homeeducationresources.com/FREEhandwriting.htm

Anonymous said...

Well I hope you all are over the sickness we got it weeks ago here:)
I homeschool but I use a book its like a writing tablet book an old fashioned one I would say to have my girls practice their cursive I am sorry I dont' know of any websites I am sure someone will though good luck
deezie
stay well:)

Anonymous said...

I hope you all get feeling a lot better and it will pass by fast.

Also, my baby is turning 9 month tomorrow. Sigh! Sniff! Can I cry? He is my last due to a personal physical situation unless God well does a Abraham and Sarah thing. :)

It has just went by too fast.

Rose of Sharon said...

I'm so happy that your children are better. Fevers are so scarry. I am also glad that you got your computer fixed! It is so frustrating when my computer doesn't work right! Have a great evening!

:0) Sharon

Sondra said...

I am so sorry that the little ones have been sick. I hope they are feeling better now. Funny how you were talking about your pictures saved on your computer. Just the other night my husband was trying to edit and save some pictures from my memory card and he 'accidentally' deleted all 600 of my pictures. I was so mad at him and just sick about losing them all. Now they are gone forever :(

Sondra said...

I am not a home school mom but I am a preschool teacher. I love this site first-school.ws. They have great worksheets you can print off. The handwriting worksheet are standard printing or D'nealian printing. You might be looking for the standard cursive. They have a lot of great Bible themed stuff too like Jesus for the letter J ect. They also have many links to other great stuff.

TJ said...

My guy turns 2 this month, and it is too hard to believe! Where did my baby go? Of course he's a handsome little man, and for that I'm thankful.

Have a wonderful week!