Thursday, March 06, 2008

Birthday Dinner! 16 :o)

We went to the Claim Jumper!!! One of our very favorite restaurants!!! YUMMY!!!





Little Kevin's dinner
Birthday Boy's Dinner
My Dinner--stuffed tortellini with spinach--Little Kevin loved it...LOL
Alexis had mini corn dogs

Kevin had steak (of course...LOL)

Look at Tony's face---priceless:)

16!!!!

YAY!!!!

We were going to take Tony to Medieval Times, but he wanted Guitar Hero too--so we told Tony he can go to MT or to a nice dinner and get the Guitar hero--he chose dinner and the game:)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice night you all had. I love all the pictures and you look way to young to be his mom. Love the look on his face :)

Jodi said...

Happy Birthday, Tony!! Enjoy!

I got so tickled, Julieann. I was reading this post in Bloglines and the words were kind of off to the side. The way I read it, it looked like the applesauce and cheese were Tony's dinner. I thought, What's up with that? So glad to know he got himself some manly ribs ~ lol!

I'm not up on California law; Can Tony drive by himself now? So many states are increasing the age for that. In TN we have to wait until Brian's 18 (only 4 more months) before he's completely restriction free on his driving.

Hugs to you! I know birthdays can be a little bittersweet for moms. :o)

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday, Tony!
Bloglines did the same thing to me and I thought his dinner was applesauce and cheese too..hehehe.
I love all the photos!
Hugs,
Kelli

Kathi said...

Happy Birthday, Tony. Your dinner out looks wonderful, and it looks like you all had fun together.

Kathi