Saturday, March 15, 2008

Big Clean-Spring Clean!!!


Okay---yes, I am a little obsessed with cleaning---is my home picture perfect---um, maybe, maybe not, most likely the latter :D--but it is my home---and I love when I can stay home all day and just, clean, organize and putter and make things better for my family. During the week I do a lot of running around and activities, so it doesn't bother me to take a full day of just doing the things I love about being a wife and mother---and taking care of my home that my husband works so hard for us to have makes me want to make it a wonderful and comfortable and safe place for them.

So I am going to be going through each room and cleaning it---->
Here is a checklist on organized Home, I really like the free printables.

The chicken that I took out to thaw yesterday is going to go on the grill--and I am going to make the
Sugar Cookie Cake Kelli had posted on her blog that she had found on Simple Folks blog--both blogs are just an inspiration to me.

If I can, I will update when I can:)

Emails: I will get to your emails tonight when the kids are in bed

Yes, I will put up more posts of my dresses :o)...coming soon!

Happy Saturday--if you are joining me in this event, leave me a note and let me know--I love knowing I have some friends doing it with me.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Happy cleaning! I though that cake sounded good too. Let us know what you think of it!

Anonymous said...

HI

I'm not cleaning and organizing YET. But I love reading your post today.

I love cleaning and organizing. What I love to do is on rainy, dreary days, stay in all day and clean and organize

In fact I bought new organizers for our school area and the ones we have now are going up for a cleaning, organizing closet project in the computer/exercise room.

I just have to say you inspire me to be a better home maker and its been showing around here. When things are clean and organized both myself and Kiera feel in a better mood and its so easy to do thing we enjoy then.

WOW what a long comment.
Back to work for me!!
Happy cleaning!

Sondra said...

Wow, is it time for spring cleaning already?? I need to get started on that soon. I am so sorry to hear about what happened to you when the lady hit your car. I can understand why you were angry. Some people just do not pay attention at all. I really appreciate all of your sweet comments since I have been sick! I am still not feeling very well but wanted to check in on everyone. Hope you have a great week!

Anonymous said...

I am curious do you do a specific day or just whenever your days allow or do you do a little of your spring cleaning each day? Do you completer one room then the move on or skip around?>