Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thursday!

Alexis couldn't find a toy she wanted to bring to school to play with at recess--I told her I would look for it and bring it to her at recess. I found it, so I will go to her school and drop it off. The school is a hop,skip and a jump from my home. I also am going to make the alphabet for our art wall--I will take a picture and let you all see our wall--in Georgia we had a whole extra room, her in Cali, we aren't so lucky---Houses in Georgia are built so beautifully, houses built here in Cali are smaller and less space so they can squish as many homes in one spot as they possibly can...LOL---If my husband said we were moving back to Georgia, I would go in heartbeat!! Don't get me wrong I love my home here in San Clemente, and I know God sent us back here so I could help my Grandmother--but I still have that pang of missing Georgia. As for my Grandmother, she would just have to come with us :D It isn't going to happen, so it isn't a worry--just a thought. If you looked at my sidebar yesterday, you will have seen I took a pg test, it was negative--that is okay, maybe next time--I was hoping to get pg right now, so it would not interfere with our trip to Georgia next Christmas.

Let's see, today is Thursday, and I have things I need to do that are swirling around in my head--it has been so pretty outside lately--Sundresses and sandals---:)

I am going to put my sauce in the crockpot and let it simmer and make my meatballs and drop them in the sauce. I do need to pick up some flour to make some cookies---Hope you all have a blessed and happy day.

P.S. My cellphone poll you all did was fun--My husband bought me a new cell phone--yes, I have joined the cell phone world...LOL. I actually had a cell phone in Georgia, but when we moved I shut it off and never felt the need for one since I had a nextell--well, my sweet husband got me a new one, it is pretty.

P.P.S The homeschooling law here in Cali is just not right:(

3 comments:

Mrs Swan said...

I missed that you took a test yesterday! EKKK Sorry it was a BFN. Your such a great mommy taking her that toy.

Arn't you supposed to share more dress pictures missy?

LOL

Lori said...

Hello! Long time to no see.

Anyway, thought I would stop by and say hello and catch up on your blog. Please come by my site when you get a chance. I've finally posted. I even have pictures of me in my uniform.

I missed your cell phone and fav day of the week poll.
Yes I do have a cell phone and like having one. My favorite day of the week is Saturday.

Enjoy your new phone.

Hugs, Lori

Anonymous said...

Love reading your blog and sorry you are not pregnant, hopefully next month:)
I missed your cell phone survey I do not have a cell phone.
Why are the homeschooling laws so bad in California? they are great here in Ct:)
deezie