Thursday, September 21, 2006

Potato Salad

This is my Potato Salad-->

I was craving potato salad, or should I say the baby was craving potato salad..LOL. So I made a nice batch of it. I have to say, it tastes wonderful:)
Julieann's Potato Salad Recipe:
5 potatoes, boiled, peeled and cubed
4 hard boiled eggs,chop up 3 leaving one whole for the top to decorate(slice it in circles and place on the top of the finished dish)
2 or 3 stalks of celery diced, including the leaves
half of an onion diced small, depending how much onion you like
salt and pepper to taste
Mayonaise--real mayonaise--never miracle whip (icky..LOL) use as much as you like to moisten it--I like it a bit on the creamy side.
Paprika to sprinkle over the top

I don't think I need to go into detail on how to make it from here, I just wanted to post how simple mine was and what little ingredients I use, and still it is the best potao salad ever!!!!!


No comments: