Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy

Today I am room mom at my daughter's school. I will be doing that on Tuesday's and Friday's--YAY:) Then, next week I will be joining the PTA. I am excited to get really involved in my daughter's school and help. I am almost 10 weeks pregnant and I can feel a little bump on my tummy. I wonder, boy or girl?? I wonder what God has chosen, he has already given me a boy and a girl, so I wonder, hmmmm...

The house is coming along nicely. I haven't hung any pictures up yet, not sure how I want to do that. I am decorating for fall and halloween. Oh how I love fall. Well I have to get going, I have some things I have to do before I go to Alexis's school.

You all have a good day xoxoxo

1 comment:

Lady of the house said...

Hello, Julieann! I found your little blog while over at The Sparrow's Nest. Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy hearing about your life as a wife and mother. I'm so glad you're already getting involved at your daughter's school. I have a little one now and look forward to my turn as a room mother, etc. Enjoy!