Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tuesday!

This is what the Pumpkin pie at Costco looks like:)





(Photo courtesy of Google)


We made a Costco trip this weekend and I bought a pumpkin pie. Oh, it is a really good pie, and when you taste it, it reminds me of the Holidays.






Last night for dinner we had tacos, and the night before we had Blackened Tilapia, which is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good:)

It thunder stormed on Saturday which was so awesome. I love, love, love rainy days.

I am sure a lot of you heard about the power outage here in Southern California. It affected all of San Diego, parts of Orange County, parts of Mexico and parts of Arizona. It was about 3;40 in the afternoon and I was prepping dinner. Kevin was home early from work and we were chatting in the kitchen. All of a sudden, Boom, everything went off, it was silent. We walked outside to see if it was just us or the neighborhood. a few more neighbors were out wondering the same thing. I got my radio and put batteries in it, and we were slowly discovering just how big of a power outage it was.

I had lots of candles on hand and a flashlight so we were okay. When the power went out so did the A/C, so when the home started to warm up, I opened up all the windows. Little Kevin was not affected at all..LOL. he just continued to play with his toys. I just puttered around the home until it got too dark for me to see. I ended up listening to talk radio until I fell asleep. I was laying in bed at about 2:30 A.M., when I heard the computers come on. I was happy. School was closed Friday, so we had a nice day off:)

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!

No comments: