Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wednesday!


Hope all is well with everyone in blog land. I have lots of things to discuss, but I can not do it until next week, I will explain why too at that time.

The weather here has been HOT~~~we even had to turn on the A/C for a few days to cool off the house, and might I add, I have a terrific sunburn~~~OUCH!! We filled up the little pool and played in the sunshine~~~ My kids used sunscreen, I did not~~~oh did I get red!

I baked some rolls today, did a little grocery shopping too.

I am making fish for dinner tonight, my absolute favorite~~YUM!

You all have a very Blessed day today and please remember to smile, you never know who may be looking at you::::Giggles:::: xoxox

7 comments:

Charree said...

Hope your sunburn gets better soon. They are no fun. We had to turn our AC on this week too. We tried to hold out for as long as possible.

Hope you have a blessed day!
~Charree

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh I hate suspense filled posts! HA! Could it be GOOD news? Maybe, but there was no !! at the end of the sentence, which leads me to believe it isn't GREAT news? But a . could be just to build up the suspense even more? Your mood in the sentence seems matter of fact, so it maybe it's just a trip to the Little House on the Prairie Museum or something? Or maybe it's good news about grades from a child and you hate to ruin it and announce it early? I'll pray it is great news even without the ! at the end! LOL

deezie said...

Hi Julieann
Sounds like you have been having yourself some fun :)
can't wait to hear what you have to tell us all, hope its wonderful news
Wow and the weather there is so beautiful. Its still chilly here. IN the 40's and maybe 50 today
have a great day today and enjoy your fish
deezie

Anonymous said...

Wednesday and Thursdays my favorite days of the week
because that is when I go out and do all my fun errands. Those are ME days. We still get Little
House on TV out this way.
Pamela in OH

Robin said...

Hi Julieann! I have a request. Would you please, when you get a chance, post some pictures of the recipe book you put together with the notebook and page protectors in it? And post how you put it together.....what catagories you have and such? When I was in a bargain outlet store we have here in Buffalo I found some nice notebooks and some page protectors that were inexpensive so I bought some and would like to put together a recipe notebook but I'm not sure what catagories to do.

Thank You Julieann!
Enjoy Your Day!
Robin : )

Julieann said...

Robin,
Absolutlty! I will post it for you:)

Robin said...

Thank You Julieann! Very Much!

Robin : )