Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Wednesday~~~

Happy Wednesday!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful week. We are currently on spring break and I am just loving having everyone home.

I made my regular dinner rolls and gave them to a few of my neighbors and then I got inspired and did some research on the Net and found a recipe for
Jalapeno Cheddar Rolls~~~>


Ingredients:
2 1/2 cups flour
2/3 cup grated cheddar cheese
1/3 cup canned jalapeno pepper, minced
50 ml sugar
1 teaspoon salt
5 ounces hot water (105'-115')
1 package active dry yeast
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Directions
1. Follow your Bread machines recipe directions for adding ingredients.


I used my bread machine on the dough cycle and added the directions that my bread machine book says to do---I then made the rolls let them rise and let them bake in my oven for 12 minutes--I have to say they came out AWESOME!!!

7 comments:

Dana said...

I really need to get a bread machine. Im totally in love with jalepeno bread

Amy O./picketfencemom said...

These look delicious!Yum! Also, I just wanted to thank you for telling me about your AOL 'experience'! It really did make me feel better to hear your story! Thank you for taking the time to encourage me...it means a lot!
Enjoy having all your chicks at home this week. I'm still having a hard time wrapping my mind around the fact that I will have two graduating next month! Where in the world did the time go??!!!
Thanks again, Julieann!
Hugs,
Amy O.

Mari said...

Yum! I'm wondering how much 50 ml of sugar is? How much did you use?

Dana said...

Thanks for making me giggle:) And for the good advice.

Brittany said...

Yum! They sound so good!

Charree said...

Yummy!!!! I hope that the rest of your spring break goes well. It is always so great to have the family home during the days.

Have a blessed day!
~Charree

Ronda said...

Mornin my friend,
You always seem to cook something that always looks just yummy, and appears so good that I just want to reach right through the screen and try it. I bet it tastes just fabulous.

Oh, by the way Julieann, I have something for you over on my blog. I would love for you to stop by and pick it up. You truly deserve it.

Love & Prayers,
Ronda