Monday, April 13, 2009

Food Post~~Pictures:)

Here are some pictures from Easter
A pretty Candle

I had fresh flowers in every room


A pretty bowl of candy


Deviled eggs

Stuffed mushrooms



Celery with cheese





My rolls ready to be put in the oven


My rolls ready to come out of the oven



A Fresh Green Salad~~Lots of Avocado





The ham out of the oven

The Ham after Kevin carved it




The prime rib roast coming out of the oven



The Roast all cut up





Potato Salad


Cheesy Potatoes




The green Beans and Cauliflower steaming away!




Freshly steamed Green Beans






Cheesy Cauliflower




I did my dinner buffet style, setting the table especially for Holidays has become quite a challenge, because Little Kevin is at a stage where he pulls everything off the table~~So for his safety, I had all the food buffet style out of reach:)

Thank you for looking. We had a really nice Easter~~~I hope all of you did too:)




12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julieann that is perfection! Thank you so
much for sharing your
Easter Pictures!
It is wonderful that others
can see the beautiful job
you did! And appreciate
all the thought time and
work you did for one of the
most holiest of holidays.
Pamela in NE OH

Anonymous said...

Your menu looked wonderful. I think when there is a lot of food buffet style is much easier. Keeping our kids safe is definately more important :)

I'm glad you had such a nice Easter

Charree said...

All of the food looks so tasty. The rolls made my mouth water.

Hope your day is blessed!
~Charree

Primrose Hill said...

that cauliflower looks wonderful and reminds me of something I had tried as a child. How did you serve it? Did you cut it up after it cooked? I would love the recipe!!! thanks so much!!!

Brittany said...

What beautiful pictures! I love the flowers and you did a great job on the food! Looks delicious! Glad you had a wonderful Easter!!

Mari said...

Yummy - you did a great job. I've never made prime rib but yours looks so good!

Lisa@UnexpectedJourney said...

Your Easter meal looks delicious! I'm always impressed with your salads - simple yet so inviting, especially with the avocado! Have a wonderful week!

TO BECOME said...

Dear Julieann, You did a great job!!! Wish I had been there. Everything look soooo good. Hope you all had a great time and I am sure that you did. connie

Dana said...

Yummy everything looks delicious, where did you buy that vegetable steamer at?

Kathi said...

Julieann, Everything is so beautiful. Your flowers and special food dishes. You are such a good hostess. Have a great week. Kathi

Mrs. U said...

Oh, Julianne!!!! You AMAZE me!!! What an incredible meal!! I'll bet everyone was stuffed when they finished!!!! YUM!!

His,
Mrs. U

MOMSWEB said...

I haven't had breakfast yet, and I only eat fish, but these pictures make me want to dive right in! Mmmm....looks so tasty!

I enjoyed my morning visit to your blog. Have a joyful weekend in Motherhood!