Monday, April 13, 2009

Ecostore USA

I got an email from Ecostore, and she asked me to let you all know this~~~~~>


Hello,

Please let your readers know that Malcolm Rands will be touring Meijer Stores. Malcolm will be available to answer any questions on Eco friendly products. The first 25 moms or dads that ask Malcolm A question will receive an organic Ecostore T-Shirt. There will be entertainment for the kids while mom and dad ask Malcolm ( Ecoman) questions. Listed below is the tour schedule.

Thank you,

Melissa

Ecostore USA

4/13 Chicago - McHenry (5-7 PM)

4/18 Detroit - Wixom (5-7 PM)

4/20 Fort Wayne - Illinois Road (5-7 PM)

4/21 Indianapolis - Carmel (5-7 PM)

4/22 Cincinnati - Harrison Road (4-6 PM)

4/23 Grand Rapids - Cascade (2-4 PM)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was given to try, their Dish soap, Dishwasher Rinse and their Toilet Cleaner---I have to say all the products worked wonderfully, and they smelled nice too. The rinse for my dishwasher really helped , my dishwasher was starting to leave those water, soapy spots but the rinse aid made them sparkle:)

1 comment:

Ann said...

Too bad the two in MI aren't that close to me. Though the one in Fort Wayne is the Meijer I used to shop at when my husband was a recruiter in Fort Wayne.