Sunday, April 05, 2009

Sunday!

Please everyone who may stop by my little blog~~~Have a glorious Sunday~~~God is so absolutely wonderful giving us such a beautiful day today, and everyday. Smile, laugh and make today special~~~breath deep in the beautiful air and know how absolutely awesome each and every one of you are~~~God is sooo good. I lay in bed at night and pray to him and thank him for all that he has blessed me with, I thank God, my husband, children and dear friends~~~Enjoy this day xoxo Happy Sunday:)

2 comments:

deezie said...

What a beautiful Post Julieann. The picture was so so pretty also.
I thank God every single day also, I am so blessed. We all are :)
You enjoy this precious day also
deezie

TJ said...

Amen! We had a wonderful day yesterday, even if there was some tired 5 year old drama during worship. It was beautiful weather, and we enjoyed seeing some friends.

Have a wonderful week!