Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hello!


Today is Saturday and I am just about done with my mountain of laundry~~~~I have been working on that every spare moment I had~~~Oh, how glorious it would be to have two washers. Sometimes I feel like just taking all the wash to the laundry Mat and doing it all at once. I remember one time my dryer had broke and I took everything to the laundry mat, I had ten washers going all at once~~bedding, rugs, lights, whites, darks, etc~~I had it all done in under 2 hours.

Okay, I am going to have a big clean today~~~I want this house to sparkle by tonight~

I have my lists going on my kitchen counter~~things I want to get done, grocery list, things I want to make etc.

Lots going on here~~~but I want you all to know, I read blogs everyday~~they help me keep focused, and they inspire and motivate me:) I may not always leave a comment, but I am there:)

Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

DeNiece Barnes said...

JulieAnn you have a busy day ahead, I know what you mean when you say you wish you could go to the Laundry mat, I do also especially since there are 6 people living in this house and they make alot of laundry lol.. Glad to have stop by to visit you for awhile will talk to you soon.Be Blessed

Kelli said...

I remember thinking the same thing when we used a laundrymat on a vacation a few years ago. It was so fast! I hope you got lots accomplished this weekend!
Hugs,
Kelli