Thursday, September 11, 2008

List!

The list just keeps getting longer and longer---and longer...LOL.

My laundry basket keeps getting fuller and fuller----and fuller.

My baby just went down for a nap, and I have tons of laundry to do, and so many other things--I first wanted to make a post---before he woke up---he is quite busy these days--there is nothing that keeps him from what he wants to get too--he can take off any baby gate, plug--etc--I have to have a watchful eye on him at all times--he is a very good boy, but a very inquisitive one.

On the menu tonight: Pork strips---and some kind of startch---burnt Brussell Sprouts and a Salad.

Those Poppers I made yesterday were the best--I will make them again--they took some time, but they were well worth it.

It is a cold day today--the sun has not come out yet--I am wearing red in honor of 9/11--and Alexis said the Pledge of Allegiance with her Girl Scout Troop this morning at school--very nice.

I have a long list of housework I need to get done--as I am sure you do too--I could sit here all day and just read though...LOL. It is funny---I can be busy ALL day doing so many things and as soon as I sit down here for a second, my hubby walks in the door----Have a good day!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm curious what burnt Brussels Sprouts are? Help?

Julieann said...

Hi Ann---I burn them:) A long time ago---I made brussell sprouts the normal way --I cooked them gently with butter and served them--but for me I saved a couple and fried them until they were super crisp--and my family ate all of my brussel sprouts and left the tender cooked ones---LOL--I cut them in fourths and put them in a little oil and butter and fry them until they are very crisp--some are burned--they are so yummy--strange, I know--but so good--crisp on the outside and tender in the inside--next time, I make them--I will take pictures if you would like--let me know:)

Julieann

Anonymous said...

Many days I have a list that keeps growing. I always have a list of things I want to get to. Nothing dire, but you know.

The brussel sprouts sound yummy and I'm going to try that, because I think if I cooked them that way Kiera would eat them.

I hope you had a great day.

Maria

Dana said...

I think thats great that your daughter was allowed to say the "pledge of allegience" at school today, my daughter is only allowed to say it on Fridays and that bothers me ALOT. Your dinner sounds great, will the recipe for the burnt brussel sprouts and pork strips be posted?

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Ma'am. Those sound good.

Anonymous said...

Do you feel more rushed now in the nap hours and day due to the more active baby? I find it harder and harder to get my things done.