Friday, December 01, 2006

Spices and Other Fun Stuff

What is in your spice cabinet? This is a picture of mine, as you can see, it is a really busy cabinet. I just love to cook and bake--so it helps when you have a lot of fun things to work with. When I went to the grocery store yesterday I bought a few more things to bake with, some sweetened condensed milk, and some chocalate chips--also an assortment of candy canes:)
I also bought that cute table cloth for my kitchen table that you see above--it sure brightens up my kitchen. I just love the holidays. Also, I have a little radio in my kitchen, that plays continues Christmas music (KOST 103.5)-I love being in my kitchen--and it helps when the atmosphere is fun. Also, I keep my kitchen clean--not immaculate or perfect, but clean and tidy, so it is easy to work and not have to work over a pile of dirty dishes or any kind of mess. As I cook or bake I clean as I go a long, so when I am finished the cleanup is not so bad. I also take the helpfull hint from FlyLady, never got to bed with dirty dishes:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Julieann! Looks like you have everything covered. Don't you just love the smell of a spice cabinet? I look forward to hearing about what you make with all those Christmas goodies. Our town has a Christmas only station, too! I love it!!!

Have a nice weekend!

Jenny