Monday, December 11, 2006

Nosey

Okay, I admit it--I am very nosey..LOL. I love, love, love when people post pictures, especially of their home. I also love going to my friends home and seeing there home, and how they decorate or organize. So, I am posting some pictures of my very busy looking kitchen---why is it busy, because, I am always in there, baking, cooking, cleaning---etc. As you can see, I still have the wheat sheaths I purchased for Fall--I am not sure what I am going to do with them, but I will keep them. You can kind of see my cork board on the wall--it has important numbers and my calendars and things I need to remember. That is my happy little fridge---it has pictures galore that my daughter has done, and yes another calendar..LOL. I have some canisters on top, with an assortment of fun things to use for baking and cooking, and to the side of the fridge, is a basket of potatoes--I know I should put them in the garage, but then I will forget they are there..LOL.
My island, I love my island!!! I try and keep it cleared off, because that is where I do all my prepping for meals. Do you see the little step stool--that is for my daughter to use, so she can help me:) My beloved bread maker is in the picture too:)
Now, this counter---has my phone and next to the phone is a basket with some pens and my husband throws his keys and cell and wallet in there when he comes home, so the pretty basket hides that clutter--and in the tupperware you see, is filled with some cookies I baked over the weekend--chocolate chip and oatmeal raison. Also there are two canisters with some cereal and of course my hubby's soda.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julieann!!! Your kitchen looks HUGE!!!! Lots of counter space, too!! Wonderful blessing!!!

And your Christmas tree looks sooo tall!! It's beautiful!!

His,
Mrs. U

Anonymous said...

Hello, Julieann! Your kitchen looks so cozy and cute. Really big, too!

Anonymous said...

I am like you in the fact that I am nosey too! lol I love to look at other peoples homes. I will get on real estate sites a lot of times and look at the homes on there too. lol.

I love your kitchen. I really like your cabinets! Beautiful!!

Kelli said...

Your kitchen is so cheery and welcoming!! I love your big island, what a wonderful place to do some baking! I'm nosey too and I enjoyed taking a peek into your beautiful kitchen! :0)
Kelli