Thursday, December 14, 2006

Blogs and other Fun Stuff


Okay, I am very blog challenged..LOL. Slowly, but surely I am learning how to do things here. I have finally figured out how to add links to my sidebar---so now, I would like to add all the wonderful blogs to my sidebar that visit me, so I am asking everyone, is it okay for me to add your blog?

Also, today is Thursday, so I am taking my Grandma shopping---I always enjoy our shopping days:) I need to pick up a gift for Alexis's Teacher for tomorrow's Christmas party--it is also the last day of school--YAY.

I am going to make spritz cookies, and I need some of those dried fruity things to put on the cookies to make the wreath look festive. I will probably look around for a few stocking stuffers too. OHHH, and flour, I need more flour----Very important staple in this home.

Today, I am going to wear one of my favorite maternity dresses, I feel so feminie in it, and since it is cool outside, I will wear a pair of black tights with the dress:)

Tonight, I am going to make some baked chicken, mashed potatoes, steamed green beens, dinner rolls and of course salad:)

I am going to wait until I return home to do a load of laundry, I don't feel safe leaving the home, when they are going--you never know what could happen, kwim?

Well, I hope you all have a fantastic, warm and safe Thursday:) xoxox

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would be happy if you would add my blog to your sidelines.

Chrissy said...

It would be an honor to be added to your list...

Kimberly said...

I made spritz cookies today, too--something like 18 dozen. My Dad loves them. They are definately not my favorite which is good, that way I don't eat them all.

You're welcome to add a link to my place if you'd like.
Have fun with all your running around and planning. Merry Christmas!