Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thankful Thursday!


Good Morning!!
There is no school tomorrow, YaY!!
Yesterday morning, I went to Kevin's school where he will be starting Kindergarten.  I had printed out all the registration forms, filled everything out. I got all the things they asked for.  I had to send away for his birth certificate, for some reason Cali does not give you one.  It was
$20.00 to get one.  I got it just in time...LOL.
I then made an appointment for the allergist.  So in mid April he is going to get tested to see exactly what he is allergic too. Oh, how I pray this nut allergy is a big mistake.

I started on my laundry last night, and I am almost done.  I brought my vacuum upstairs and I am going to start in my bedroom and go from there.  Dusting, straitening and vacuuming......
I have a pot of coffee on, and I took my chicken out of the fridge.  I am going to make a chicken and broccoli casserole for dinner tonight.  I am going to use the leftover chicken from last night, I made extra :)

It is cold this morning, but it is supposed to warm up this weekend.  Hopefully I can get my topsey-turvy :)

You all have a great morning!!

No comments: