Saturday, March 23, 2013

Saturday!



We were awoke very early this morning by thunder and lightening...and we are supposed to get it again tomorrow morning.  My little boy woke me up and said, "Mama, do you hear the thunder?"

This is the weather app on my IPad, it is so neat.......It is all live weather, not photo stills..the lightening flashes.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have to say, I totally am attracted to cute packaging...I just thought this shampoo for kids was the cutest...lol..


I hope you all had a wonderful Saturday.
We did some shopping today, and I restocked some things:)

I am going to catch up on laundry after I post this.

For dinner tonight, my husband took over.
He made steak on the grill, baked potatoes, grilled asparagus, fried okra and garlic bread :)

Tomorrow, early morning, it is supposed to thunder and lightening again, so I expect I will be awoken by my little boy again, bless his heart :)

Much love and Happiness to all who stop by my little blog on the Net
XO XO

No comments: