Tuesday, March 05, 2013

My Baby :)


Good Morning!!

Tony's Birthday is today:) 
He turns 21....I can not believe it...LOL. My baby is all grown up.  I was 21 myself in this photo.  Seems so long ago, and yet it also feels like yesterday.......

On Saturday, Kevin picked up his "New" car.
Wednesday he got his new glasses.

We also got him a new coffee pot for his home, with all the stuff.
I made him a birthday cake and I am letting it cool, before I frost it.  When I am done, I will take a picture :)

1 comment:

The Lady of the House said...

Oh my goodness!!!! You are both adorable. Isn't it funny how pictures like that can take you back. My mother always told me that there are things about your babies that you will never forget, things that you can close you eyes and conjure up and feel like you are there in that moment long ago. My little boy is only 8, but Mama assures me that when he's 21, some of those baby memories will be as vivid as they are now.

Happy Birthday to Tony!