Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Warm Wednesday!

It was a warm day today, like a summer day. A summer dress day. I had to go to the grocery store and pick up a few things and then go to Walmart and get some hay for my Guinea Girls..both stores are in the same plaza...it was a surreal moment walking in this beautiful California weather....as much as I am excited and over the moon to move back to Georgia, I will miss California, it was my home for most of my life... So don't get me wrong, I love both places very much. I just think I love Georgia a little bit more:)


For dinner tonight we had Pork Chops, French Fries, Roasted Asparagus, Green Salad.

I watched the Celebrity Wife Swap last night. It had the actress Tracey Gold, and boy, does she keep a neat and tidy home and she is also very organized. She does it all her self, I mean no outside help. When I see things like that, it motivates me to do better too...LOL.

I packed a few boxes too..I took down all the pictures in my bedroom. I didn't realize just how many pictures of my children I had...LOL. I also was clearing out the book shelf, and I put some books aside to read when we drive to Georgia.

Have a wonderfully Blessed Evening!
XO

No comments: