Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Tomorrow:)




Okay, tomorrow's weather says it is going to be 79 degrees. Hmmmm, now, don't get me wrong, the weather is lovely, I just like winter to feel like winter...LOL.

Tomorrow, I need to give my kitchen floor a good old fashioned cleaning. You know, the kind where you get on your hands and knees and scrub. I have been using a mop, and tonight while looking at my floor, I just think it really needs a good scrubbing.

I think I will make my homemade dinner rolls tomorrow too.

Also, with the holidays over that also means a lot of the really good coffee creamers go too. I will miss the Pumpkin Spice and the Egg-Nogg...and especially the Peppermint Mocha. Hopefully the Peppermint Mocha will stay:)

Have a great Evening!

See you in the Morning!

No comments: