Thursday, January 26, 2012

Laundry Day!

Hello!





Yes, it is laundry day today. Everyday is laundry day, but today is really laundry day. It piles up sooo fast.




I am so hoping that I will be able to line dry clothes in our new house. I just love that sunkissed smell:)



The picture below picture always gets a giggle out of me...LOL.







I took out some ground beef out of the freezer, so now I just have to figure out what to make...


any ideas? Casserole, hamburgers, spaghetti, tacos?

Also, I am going to pack a box...LOL. I will start a box count, I have to count the boxes, I have quite a few in the garage already from when we cleaned it out. I have four packed upstairs, and one going in the kitchen and about ten in the garage.....

Kevin is going to go to Georgia and look at the houses we have been interested in, he has his Mom and sister to help and they all know what I like. I wish I could go, but with the kids and the animals , we just can't both go.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Hi there! I'm Kathy and I'm new to your blog! Quite enjoying it too! :) I found your laundry drawing comic picture hilarious too. A little story...Once I was hanging laundry and I was two or three pieced from done when then entires line went down! Yup, all my clean wash on the ground! The funny part was...was how elegantly it went down. It just flowed to the ground so lightly and gently! My hubby found me crouched down in tears about 5 min later. ( It has only been a funny story recently! I was quite devasted!) Oh the days at home! :) Have a blessed day my new friend!
Kathy

Julieann said...

Hi Kathy, thank you for sharing your laundry story with me:) I can so relate to something that upsets us so much and then later we are able to giggle about it.

Have a great day and thank you for visiting me.

Julieann