Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday............





This canister set is so precious..I want it...LOL.
I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. My daughter was pretty sick..so most of my time was taking care of her and making sure she was comfortable...She had a fever, so lots of sponge baths with cool water. She would go from hot to cold...so then the blanket would go in the dryer, to get warm. I made fresh vitamin c for her, lots of Popsicles. She is feeling soooo much better now. No more fever, thank goodness.

I just hope no one else gets sick....

We had Tacos last night for dinner, and tonight I made a chicken casserole, steamed rice, peas, and a salad.

I put together another box to pack. We kept the boxes we used last time, so that is nice to have them now. Kevin had put them on the top railings in the garage to keep them out of the way....so that was good. I knew we would need them eventually :)

My MIL has a list of houses, and Kevin will flying back to Georgia to look at them. I am so EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a lovely evening XO

No comments: