Friday, January 06, 2012

Friday...........

Happy Friday. I thought I would do a picture post today:) I love blog posts when they include pictures. I also like to look back and see the pictures. The picture below is what it looks like outside. It is supposed to be 72 degrees today.





I have mentioned numerous times that I like to collect cow knic knacs and things. I am not sure if I have shown this piece I made...I made it about 20 years ago. I got the wood and put the pictures on them. They aren't stickers..I am not sure what they are called..but they are on this type of plastic that you rub and then the picture sticks to the wood.




My daughter drew this picture for me, and I just had to frame it and add it too my collection.






On my menu, one of the meals was "Hamburger Pie" This is what it looks like...I had already scooped a piece from it before I took a picture.





Instead of the brussel sprouts I had planned, I made steamed broccoli. I cooked the brussel sprouts with the pork chops.





The broccoli looks nice and green, when you cook them and they start to lose their color, they are also losing their vitamins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God to them who are the called according to his.
Romans 8:28

No comments: