Thursday, November 08, 2007

Updates: Encouraging Posts!

I was looking at my calendar and realized that Monday is a Holiday--so I will probably post my average day on Tuesday---because Holidays are not average days...LOL---either way it will be posted this coming week--just a heads up. Also, if you decide to post a day in the life of YOU, please share your link next week:)

I have two more encouraging posts I want to share--they have blessed me---I know Susan is giggleing at me---and that makes me smile:)

Go to Susan's blog and she has written out for me her monthly shopping list---she has some good tips too---->A Monthly Shopping List!

Sharon wrote a GREAT post about Women having it all--and I agree with her--I think some women who work outside the home are spread very thin----> I Can Bring Home The Bacon

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I can't wait for your "A Day in the life of you" post, Julianne! How fun!

Kelli