Friday, November 09, 2007

My Morning!

Ahhh, Lovely:)

On Monday when I took the children to school, Alexis's teacher was coughing pretty bad-----I knew this was not good---well, Wednesday night, my little girl had a very high fever and was coughing and sneezing--so she stayed home Thursday-----now this morning, she wakes up bouncing off the walls wanting to make up for everything that she had missed being sick--so off to school we went stocked up on cough drops---and I was so unprepared. LOL--You see I woke up thinking my little angel would need another day to recover--so I was not in school/rush mode---so what does that mean to you reading this? It means I did not have time to take my morning shower--OOPS!!! Getting all the kids to school on time, is much more important then me being clean right? Okay, so now, I am on the blacktop with all the kids, I enjoy singing the songs and saying the Pledge of Allegiance, which I think sounds better with an Amen at the end, but that is just me. OKAY---so now, all the kids are going to their classrooms--when Alexis's teacher, says----Mrs. G----Can you HELP ME??? HAHA--the parent that was supposed to stuff folders did not show up and these were the very important Friday Folders--So I did them with Baby Kevin in tow too. In Honor of this morning of ultimate perfection, I took a picture to show you all, my dear readers and friends---I did have a photo of a cup of coffee to post---because I really so desperately need one--(and a shower) But I thought I would snap a picture of me right now...LOL---You all have a fantastic day---and I am off to take a shower and start my day off right--

..a little note about this post---It was supposed to make a point that even on days that don't go the way we want them too--nothing is that bad that I can't smile about it--Thank you God for this wonderful day :o)

7 comments:

Jodi said...

I hope you had a long, hot shower and a BIG cup of coffee. :o) Why is it that we always get caught on those days we're out and about with no shower/makeup, etc.? ~ lol Hope you're having a lovely day!

Lady of the house said...

I couldn't help but giggle. Good for you for smiling. Hope you enjoyed that shower and coffee.

Anonymous said...

I used to work at the school alot when my kids were there.That is a special time.
Thanks for the hugs.

Heather K said...

Hi Julieann...isn't that just the way it goes hey?! that's funny...oh well..worse things could happen I guess..i'm sure the teacher was just really happy to get the help!! Glad your baby girl is back to herself! Kevin is getting SO big!

Nunnie's Attic said...

Good Morning!
I found you by your comment on Brenda's blog about her mom and I had to pop over. My name is also Julie Ann (mine is two names though) and my last name begins with the letter 'G.'

I'm a SAHM as well and it's so nice to meet you. I'm having a giveaway and today is the last day to enter. So if you have a chance, stop by.

Love,
Julie

Rose of Sharon said...

Funny story! What a morning....eh? Hope you had a nice shower and a big cup of coffee!

Stop by my blog, I have a surprise for you!

:0) Sharon

Lori said...

That is funny! I have had mornings like that too..where I"m so rushed around I just get the kids ready for school and then get myself ready after I get back home. I always hope not too many people see me. hehe
That is great that you could still help out though.

Hope you get a nice long hot shower and a good cup of coffee.

P.S. I love your Christmas songs. It so puts me in the spirit of Christmas. We are having Christmas with Al's family at Thanksgiving. We are getting excitied to see family that live way out in Washington. They will be here next Saturday. Yeah!!