Tuesday, November 06, 2007

The Real Me MeMe:

Tag--Your it!



Sharon over at Rose Of Sharon tagged me for this MeMe---the real me MeMe

The rules are Copied from Sharon's Blog-->The rules are you put up a picture of yourself that shows the real you and talk about it and then tag three to five other people. As some may feel uncomfortable posting a current photo, a baby or childhood picture is fine. Post the picture, tell us the story behind it, copy the logo, and tag three (or more) others (without forgetting to tell them that they have been tagged!)


Here I am as of today--my darling son took this picture for me. It is now after 3 and this is me; ta-da!!!

This is me in all my SAHM GLORY..LOL---

I tag every one who so kindly stops by and reads this--and if you want to play:)

Thank you Sharon for thinking of me, this was fun!

6 comments:

Rose of Sharon said...

You are just so, so cute! You not only are darling on the outside, but so beautiful on the inside!

Thanks for playing!

:0) Sharon

Lori said...

Great picture of you in all your SAHM glory. Love it. That would be the same for me too beings I'm always at home...most generally seen wearing sweats or jeans.

If I have time I may play along.

Hailey's Beats and Bits said...

nice picture of yours!

TO BECOME said...

I love your picture. You look like such a sweet Mom.Have a good day. I may just take this tag for my new blog. Thanks, connie from Texas

Sondra said...

You actually look good and refreshed to me! Much better than me at that time of day :)
cute picture

Cherish the Home said...

Lovely, just lovely! (o: