Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Happy Wedneseday!

Yesterday I was with Grandma----Today is a busy housework day after spending a few hours at Alexis's school--The baby is tuckered (Tony's word for the baby when he is sleepy--I love that..LOL). I am just picking up around the house, and I want to bring a desk out of the garage and put my sewing machine on it, so I can clear up my card table---I will update on that little project soon.

We had pork strips, corn on the cobb, brussel sprouts and a green salad last night. Tonight will be London Broil.

Please check out my Mister Linky in the post below, there a few links to other women's days--that are so wonderful read:)

6 comments:

Lori said...

Your suppers sound yummy. May I come over and join you. hehe.

Kelli said...

Have a wonderful day with your Grandma, Julieann! You are such a blessing to her, I'm sure!
Hugs,
Kelli

Lady of the house said...

"Tuckered" Julieann, my mama always says "slick plumb tuckered out." I say it too, but have never heard a young person say it. I imagine my little boy will say it when he can talk, though. We're southerners, did your son pick this up from your husband? Just curious.

Paula said...

Hi Julieann, a bit off topic, but I love your Christmas music!!

Blessings,
Paula

Cherish the Home said...

Julieann,

I wanted to stop by and wish you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Blessings,
~Mrs.B

E R I C A said...

I also love the word "tuckered", lol!

I am in complete and utter awe of how much you manage to get done in a day, and with a baby there too! I wish I could be more like you. Some days I consider it a good day if I'm able to take a shower, LOL!

God bless,
Erica