Sunday, February 16, 2020

*SUNDAY*




Happy, Happy Sunday!!!

Today was a great day!
Church first.
Little nugget from church...
"If you have to follow someone, choose Jesus"



 Next on the agenda was IHOP!!  Very important.  My husband loves the Steak omelet.  I took some random pictures.........the place was packed, but I was able to snap pics without people in them....

I try and be respectful of people when I snap or video ....





My cream......tee hee






Then we headed to Home Depot to find something to wrap around my parrot's bottom perch to keep our doggie from eating her parrot scraps.....the struggle is real....LOL




Dinner Tonight:
Pork Chops
Macaroni and Cheese
Asparagus
Caesar Salad





 FILTERED PICTURE!!!

I totally have fun playing with the filters.....



Today was an awesome day.  It got colder and colder as the day went on.( I am longing for summer) The dishes are done, the kitchen is clean, and now I am just working on laundry and I am about to start my menu plan.
I will post the menu plan on my blog tomorrow.
Let me know what your plan is, I love to hear other menus :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your meal sounds good. Need to add that to my menu - with a few adjustments for health reasons. Ann