Friday, February 07, 2020

*HAPPY FRIDAY*


Another week has come and gone!
It was a good week, too!
My word for this year is POSITIVE...so I am trying to keep things light and on the up and up...we all have moments or trials and tribulations...but sometimes it is how we deal with them, that can set forth the tone of the day, week, month, year...you know what I mean, right?

Today was an extremely cold day, snow flurries, too

yesterday it was in the 70's with torrential down pours and today it is freezing cold with snow flurries...not enough to cause worry, but it sure was cold.


Friday's are also Starbucks Friday, so I got one after dinner.  We went out to dinner tonight at O'Charley's...Nice restaurant.

I did some volunteering today also.....FUN!

I am so happy it is the weekend.....I enjoy this time so much.

I posted my daily chore chart and will be posting more of those also, I have plans..a lot of plans going on that I would like to put on my Blog, my beloved Blog :)

My menu for the week will be put up this week also, please share yours if you do one.


I painted my dining room, tore out carpet..it has been an extremely busy week, but a week I loved.

I wake up early and do my Peloton...I love my Peloton soooo much....it was a gift from my husband last, last Christmas (2018) and I love it even more as the days go by.  I am getting better and better. It also helps clear my mind of stress and helps me start my day off right.

I hope your Friday was HAPPY and you have a wonderful weekend.  I will see you in the next Blog Post...promise :)

No comments: