Wednesday, February 05, 2020

FOOD PREP!!! Enjoy :)



 This a peak into my food prep day...
I do this a lot, as I love to have an abundance of fruits and veggies readily available at all time :)






Everything is used...the fruits are eaten as is or put in smoothies.  Bananas are eaten or put in smoothies or I make my most excellent Banana Bread......recipe is in the side bar----->
Cucumbers are put in salads or put in vinegar.


Avocados are a staple...on salads, eaten as is....on Nachos.
Broccoli is steamed.
I eat a lot of Broccoli cooked or not cooked.
Everything is used in one way or another.
I am an avid juicer also, so I juice a lot of this also...celery is really good in the juicer, along with all the fruit and carrots.
Have you ever juiced a watermelon??  That is a sight to see...LOL

I give oranges as a side for breakfast or lunch or a snack...they are great for juicing and making fresh orange juice.
Apples are great to juice also, but I can make sliced apples, baked apples.

Radish are a favorite of mine, great to eat raw or roasted.  They are low in carbs and great for that waist line.  
I try not to salt anything because I don't like the way salt makes me feel.  You know what I am talking about, ladies...BLOATING...lol...tee hee.

Back to my fruits and veggies.....If you can prep your food, you are more likely to use it then for it to spoil into a science project in your fridge.
I hope enjoyed these pictures.

Leave a comment so I know you were here 
HUGS!!!

No comments: