Wednesday, February 19, 2020

MENU PLAN!!



Chicken and Mushrooms
Baby Potatoes
Spinach
Salad

Hibachi Night Out

LongHorn Night out

Pork Chops
Macaroni and Cheese
Steamed Asparagus
Caesar Salad

Pizza Skillet
Mixed Veggies
Salad

Chicken Tacos

Bacon Cheeseburgers
French fries
Salad

We have two dinners out this week on my mneu plan because it is my husbands birthday :)

One night is with just the immediate family the other is with EVERYONE...LOL.I am actually not throwing a party this year...it has been a long time since I have not had the birthday at my house.....It will be fun though......

I hope your week is coming along nicely.
One of my kids is off school for the week and another is not.....
It is still raining...I used to absolutely love the rain....I am not a fan of the rain at the moment, it is just too much...I think it is just too much for anyone.....LOL

Thank you for stopping by my little corner here on the net..I am always honored by my visitors...you all are the best :)
HUGS!!!!

No comments: