Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Hello!

 Okay, we have had quite a few weeks of weather that I have never been through before.....Stuck in the snow, my Sil breaking her arm sliding on the ice, my daughter getting stuck at school...having to leave our car and walk home....and according to the news we are headed for catastrophic weather this week. 

I have so much I need to update about...I just don't want to rush through it.

Sometime in March things should settle down.

Thank you all for your emails and comments..XO
You can always find me on Facebook too :)
I hope you are all doing well and staying warm and safe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julieann, Thanks for the update. Sorry to hear about your daughter, having to walk home,your sil, etc. Hope things are getting better. Take care.
--Gigi