Monday, January 20, 2014

Hi!

Yesterday for dinner my husband smoked a beef brisket in the smoker ALL Day......the results were, he was not impressed...oh well, at least he tried :)

Tonight's dinner I made baked chicken, mashed potatoes, and steamed veggies.

It was 61 degrees today, and then tomorrow it is supposed to drop back down to very cold :)  I enjoy all this weather..it is exciting for this Cali girl!

Did I mention my daughter is getting braces in February? She gets her choice of colored or clear, and she keeps going back and forth on what to get.  I would either get clear or pink ones...LOL...but that is just me.  I don't know why braces have to be soooo expensive...even with insurance they are still expensive.  This is an expense though, that will last her a lifetime :)

She will also be going to DisneyWorld with her school chorus, and she is super excited about it.  She wants to compare Disneyland to Disneyworld....Disneyland will always have a special place in my heart :)

There wasn't any school today~~~YaY!!!
Have a great evening my friends and sleep gently XO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the brisket. I'm a vegan but my husband loves his smoker. Turkey is his favorite followed by anything pork. He's not fond of smoked beef - says it is usually too tough unless you really know what you are doing and he says he doesn't.

Ann

Anonymous said...

Julieann, where have you been, hope all is well?