Thursday, January 09, 2014

Thursday!

Food pictures :)

 Pork Roast with potatoes and asparagus
Pork Chops, Burnt Brussel Sprouts, and Cheesy Potatoes

 Steak, Steamed Broccoli, Buttered Noodles and Corn
 Pork Chops, Macaroni and Cheese, and Steamed Broccoli
 (These dishes above were posted in no particular order, they were just dinners I had snapped pictures of and were on my phone waiting to be put on my blog)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was the Prime Rib Roast we made for Christmas :)

This was an appetizer I made for Christmas.
Shrimp, Cream Cheese with Cocktail sauce served with Crackers

 Relish Tray!
Lasagna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, would you mind giving me your recipe for the roasted pork and potatoes in the top picture. It looks delicious. Thanks, Cheryl