Thursday, February 20, 2014

Thursday!


I worked on my stove today, cleaning the grates.....how do they get soooooo dirty...I guess maybe I cook a lot...LOL.

Tonight we had a Hamburger Casserole with steamed broccoli and salad ...

My Oldest son called me today, he is doing well.  His Birthday is March 5th, and he is turning 22.  My father is going to have him over for his birthday.  I am so happy Tony will get a nice home cooked meal.  He told me avocados were only 50 cents a piece in California, so he bought a bunch and ate them...LOL..I am telling you, avocados are a staple in my home....I am glad Tony bought avocados rather than junk......KWIM?

My kids have been home from school for so long, it is going to be hard when they go back...back to a school schedule.

It was 70 degrees today, a lot different than 4 degrees....I am going to miss winter..It sure was an exciting year here in Georgia....and oh, the memories we all shall have.  Walking home in the snow, freezing, boy, oh boy.........

My Sil's arm is healing, she just got a new cast on today, PINK..she has to wear it a little while longer.

Have a great Thursday Night!!
XO

No comments: