Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday!

 After everyone was safe and sound at home after snowjam2014, my son used our boogie board as a sled to play in the snow :)
 He also made his very first snow angel.  That was a good day, and it was COLD!!!!

My daughter will always remember snowjam, because she had to spend the night at the school.  There was absolutely no way we could get to her.  The road was completely blocked off by cars, it was an incredible site....My husband rescued her though, by walking to get her, my hero :)

Tonight's dinner was pork chops with sauteed onions, mashed potatoes with mushroom gravy, corn and a salad :)

Two more days and my children go back to school..oh, how I have enjoyed them home!

It was a lovely day today.

P.S. I think I am the only one who does not watch the Olympics.... I am happy when I hear our country won a medal, but I am not a fan of sports of any kind, not even skating...LOL.  I miss my Dateline on Friday nights!  ;)

No comments: